[78-L] PIP Records (LP) NOT Pickwick- info wanted

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sat Mar 16 19:41:12 PDT 2013

Well remembered, Smash Flops and Sing A Song of Sickness, both featuring "The
Characters". I have Electric Lemon PLP 1910 but no earlier version of it.
(Credits the Johnny Guarnieri Quartet, has 1973 copyright date etc.) Note that
all the songs are composed by Al Sherman, father of the feuding Disney songwriters.

On an unrelated matter, I have another Beatrice Kay album, with two different
titles and two different covers, on the same label.
GOLDEN TONE C4039: GAY 90S WITH BEATRICE KAY (mono, has liner notes, lists
titles on front and back)
GOLDEN TONE 9655S: BEATRICE KAY SINGS GAY 90S (stereo, lists only other albums
on the reverse, doesn't list titles anywhere)

dl