[78-L] Malcolm Sargent - Messiah

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Mar 11 13:29:17 PDT 2013

SL 51 might be manual and SL 151 auto sequence. I have it on 78s, with
slipcase, and it's master pressings (and it occasionally turns up on eBay with
a million dollar price tag..per volume).

666..funny, from a company that abandoned a 13000 series because of
superstitious customers 20 years earlier.

dl