[78-L] New record auction #138 is here!

Hawthorn's Antique Audio hawthorn at thoseoldrecords.com
Thu Mar 7 14:40:29 PST 2013

Hi Everyone,

Auction list #138 - "A Musical Bouquet" is now available.  There are close to 1700 items listed with truly something for everyone.  Here are some of the highlights:

*Five inch concert cylinders
*Brown wax cylinders
*14" Pathe discs
*A selection of early disc labels
*A large collection of Hit of the Week records
*Historical and personality 10" & 12" singles and sets
*Empty storage albums and record sleeves
*Record dusters and needle tins
*Vintage record catalogs and literature
*Reference books and periodicals
*Early sheet music with artist photos
*Jazz, including a large jazz piano collection
*Jazz and blues reference books
*Dance bands of the 1920s and 1930s
*Blues - both pre war and post war
*Country, western and hillbilly
*Ragtime and novelty numbers
*Concert bands
*Instrumental solos
*Foreign and ethnic music
*Edison Diamond Discs
*Caruso on Zonophone and Pathe
*A dozen Caruso G&Ts
*Many more rare vocal G&Ts
*A classical piano collection
*And much, much more.......

Visit our website at www.thoseoldrecords.com and turn to the "What's New" page.  There you can download a PDF file of the auction and see a picture gallery of some of the highlights.  Or, if you wish, you can request (off list, please) either a free printed catalog by surface mail or a PDF file of the catalog sent by email.  Our email is hawthorn at thoseoldrecords.com.  Be sure to include either your postal address or your email address with your request and ask for auction #138 - "A Musical Bouquet."  And don't forget the closing date which is April 19, 2013.

SPECIAL FOR LIST MEMBERS!  If you have never received any of our lists, be sure to ask for the 10% New Bidder Discount Coupon.

Thanks!

Tom Hawthorn
Hawthorn's Antique Audio
www.thoseoldrecords.com