[78-L] Approximating 78s age by physical characteristics

Ryan Wolfe nextset4 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 4 09:58:51 PST 2013

I one compares the listed 'correct' speeds in the William R. Moran discography, the electrical dubs don't play at the same speed as the originals.   You have an original playing at 76 rpm with it's dub playing at 81, an original playing at 75 with it's dub playing at 78 and so on...it's all over the place.