[78-L] Approximating 78s age by physical characteristics

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Mar 4 08:48:19 PST 2013

Speaking of reissues and dubs, I've been given a copy of SEVENTY YEARS OF
ISSUES to sell..covers Historical Vocal 78rpm Pressings from Original Masters,
1931-2001. Excellent condition but was in a library system (and never used).
The dust jacket is in a plastic covering which has been attached (tape strip?)
to the inside of the book..can be removed but not without removing some of the
paper. Before I put it on eBay, any offers?

dl