[78-L] Where were the dubbed Caruso records made?

Sam Hopper samhopper at mail.com
Sat Mar 2 11:44:46 PST 2013

You can also here Caruso dubbed here:
http://www.78rpmcommunity.com/music/729/enrico-caruso-78rpm-recreation

----- Original Message -----
From: Damian's 78s
Sent: 03/01/13 05:34 AM
To: 78-L Mail List
Subject: Re: [78-L] Where were the dubbed Caruso records made?

You can hear Caro nome and Una voce poco fa on the Tetrazzini page of my website: http://music.damians78s.co.uk/artists/vocalists-and-choirs/sopranos/t-z/luisa-tetrazzini/ Damian Rogan -----Original Message----- From: Ryan Wolfe Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2013 7:06 PM To: 78-L Mail List Subject: Re: [78-L] Where were the dubbed Caruso records made? I just remembered that Luisa Tetrazzini had some of her records re-dubbed with new orchestra. I've never heard them.