[78-L] To do some eBay selling

Malcolm - Venerable Music malcolm at venerablemusic.com
Fri Mar 1 14:05:06 PST 2013

Hey David - I live in Georgia and take consignments for the vmauctions.com
site. You can give him my contact info if you like.
Right now, I'm only charging a 25% consignment fee which is the best around.
Thanks,
Malcolm

Venerable Music - http://www.venerablemusic.com
Venerable Radio - http://www.venerableradio.com