[78-L] To do some eBay selling

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Fri Mar 1 12:58:38 PST 2013

I've been asked to help out a collector who's seriously thinning his
collection, donating the bulk of it to an institution, but who has some decent
stuff that is worth putting on eBay. The logistics of my doing it involve
shipping records from Florida to Lewiston NY, my collecting them and shlepping
them back to Canada, listing, selling and shipping, and because of a number of
factors (including the current federal funding cutbacks which are going to make
border crossings longer and more difficult), I've had to decline, even though
my beady little eyes have seen some interesting records and the possibility of
splitting a good buck or two. Anyone Stateside interested in taking this on?
The collector used to be on 78-L (name provided in plain brown wrapper).