[78-L] Packaging was Early 2LP Album 1950

Thomas Stern sternth at attglobal.net
Sun Feb 24 14:37:45 PST 2013

speaking of dowels - early ANGEL single LP's had a dowel attached to the inner sleeve by a wrap with the information about the
album (composer/work/title/performer/catalog number) which later appeared on the spine.  Never understood why they
did that - seems it would be considerably more expensive....??

Best wishes, Thomas.