[78-L] SELAH [JUBILEE] SINGERS/QUARTET

kil at roadrunner.com kil at roadrunner.com
Sun Feb 24 07:39:34 PST 2013

Here is a seller in Kyoto, Japan who is offering the CD on Gemm dot com.  I don't know what you call reasonably priced, but if this is too high you might ask if he/she would sell you a scan.  E-mail and snail mail contact info is provided....

http://www.gemm.com/store/MUNDO/item/SELAH-JUBILEE-SINGERS-SELAH-GOSPEL-TRAIN-CD/47028231

Also note the seller's reliability rating.  Buyer beware.
RayK