[78-L] acoustic 78 accessories?

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Fri Feb 22 18:23:00 PST 2013

I have a portable Silvertone acoustic phonograph made c. 1928 or so.
It's 17"W x 15"H x 20"D. I want to have it refinished but I need a
couple of things before I can finish the project to my liking. They are
(1) a piece of original grille cloth - or a nice reproduction thereof -
around 16"x10" and (2) a gold Silvertone decal 4"W x 1.5"H. I know there
are old phonograph associations and folks that deal in this sort of
thing but do not know of any.
Any recommendations (beside searching online, that is)?
Malcolm