[78-L] "Ring Dem Bells" recording ID wanted.

Dingo roadie at btinternet.com
Mon Feb 4 15:26:10 PST 2013

Hi All,
I suspect the recording I've uploaded to
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/22890258/Ring%20Dem%20Bells.mp3 dates from after
the general 78 era but I'm sure one or more of you learned folks will know
some info on the band, recording date and issue label(s) etc.

This mp.3 was made from a cassette I recorded from the radio probably
mid/late 1970s, tho' could have been before. The drummer is Sonny Igoe
....... and that's all I know. Numerous occasional web searches over a
number of years have not provided me any clues. As there are not any reeds
present on the recording I did at one point wonder if was one of the Jackie
Gleason all brass recordings, but drew a blank there too.

TIA,
~~
John D