[78-L] Amazing Collection of 78s

FREDERICK TUSSEY ftussey at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 27 01:55:14 PST 2013

HELLO DENNIS ;
WOW!!! WHAT A FIND . WHO IS THIS PERSON ? MAYBE I KNOW HIM .
I WOULD LOVE TO GET HIS CONTACT INFO. SO , IF I EVER GO BACK TO OREGON , I , OR
WE COULD GO THERE AND DO SOME PRYING . IF , NOTHING ELSE I WOULD LOVE TO SEE
SUCH A GREAT COLLECTION. I JUST GOT THE VERY RARE 7 IN. 1900 "VITAPHONE" ONE OF
THE WORLD'S RAREST RECORDS . I AM PRETTY PROUD OF THAT . IT TOOK ME ABOUT 15
YEARS TO PRY THAT ONE LOOSE FROM IT'S OWNER .

LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR VISIT .
CHEERFULLY;
THE RECORD RANGER