[78-L] Bill Crosby?

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Fri Jan 25 12:47:39 PST 2013

I'm looking for records by the well-known songwriter who had his office in
that famous building on Broadway,  along with Carole King and others...

Brill Cosby.

Also need a record of that famous instrumental by Neil "Fats" Hefty about
the midget who had an obsession with  the lower part of women's legs...he
would follow them around town for hours...

"Shinny Stalkings."

Taylor