[78-L] ^CD box sets - DIY

Rjholtin rjh334578 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 23 11:55:46 PST 2013

I have had occcasion to make a few of these myself for little projects for the university where I work.

I can put up to four CDs in paper sleeves and put them in five inch reel tape boxes available at Bags Unlimited

When I buy the Memorex slim jewel cases at Sams or someplace they always come with a tablet of 5x5 sheets.  I've finally figured out how to get MS Word to print on those.  The little box sets with those discs, paper sleeves and Memorex 5x5s makes a reasonably nice package if you need to make onesy-twosey.

I've got the day off today, and I'm   making one for the music department when I noticed the post about 4-disc jewels and this came to mind.

Sent from my iPod