[78-L] eBay gestapo

Matthew Duncan recordgeek334578 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 23 00:08:57 PST 2013

It seems the more famous an artist/performer the more likely that message crops up...The Beatles and The Rolling Stones are two examples...and when I have sold Elvis 78s that message about unauthorized copies comes up every time no matter what...

I have stopped using the word 'copy' too....e.g. "A superb copy'' is now ''A superb example'' and so on...

Matt in the UK