[78-L] Waveforms

neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 16:41:18 PST 2013

Thanks Wes, Doug, Bob, Tom, and EVERYONE who responded, even if all you
did was argue amongst yourselves.

There is so much that gets discussed on this list, no one is going to be
interested in all those topics. I know I am not. If they are not
interested, they don't have to read. That's what subject lines are for.

Thanks again everyone,

joe salerno

--
Joe Salerno