[78-L] Bob Hannon

David Lewis uncledavelewis at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 19 08:15:21 PST 2013

Mr. Lennick, Thanks. That answers my question. The titles you mention are exactly the same ones that are on the Harmony LP. UD  Lennick wrote: Okay, serious answer. Peter Muldavin's book doesn't have an artist index (which
would have pushed the cost up, especially given the great paper and color
illustrations and high quality of the book in the first place) but a look
through the Columbia singles shows many Bob Hannon recordings, in the 7-inch
Junior series. I see about 18 discs..Little White Duck, I'm a Big Red Fire
Engine and the like. The total is false because a number of seasonal sides were
given different couplings.

dl

Uncle Dave Lewis
uncledavelewis at hotmail.com