[78-L] Waveforms - Waveschmorms? [was Waveforms]

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Fri Jan 18 08:50:46 PST 2013

For what it's worth, and bear in mind that I have no idea what I'm talking
about most of the time despite having produced about 3000 digital reissues
since 1988 (a lot of them are online projects), I recall one record that kept
going out of phase even though it was a monaural lateral 78RPM, being played in
mono, a Fred Astaire side with a really hot trumpet solo (might have been The
Gold Diggers Song).

dl