[78-L] MAD labels

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Sat Jan 12 22:01:16 PST 2013

It's Walt.  He had done the voice of Mickey for many years, so they drew
him in at the lower left watching the action in the guise of his
alter-ego.  Notice that he is larger than the two nephews who also have
hats while he doesn't.

I have this original issue of The Realist, which I bought when it came
out.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com