[78-L] A bit o' grit

neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 14:19:16 PST 2013

A photog's loop doesn't cost that much and would probably suffice for
many applications. Also other things around the house. I think last time
I bought one it was about $15 at a camera shop. You might even find one
with a built in light. They can be made small enough nowadays.

On the subject of bad editing, I have a CD somewhere of the Tchaikovsky
Piano Concerto ,not an unfamiliar work at all, that has an EXTRA measure
where an extra repetition was inserted. And done well too, you can't
even tell that the music was inserted. With time audio editing has not
always improved. And there's that Horowitz CD in which a huge piece of
the music was omitted and the audio made a very obvious jump. They don't
proof listen to these things it seems.

joe salerno

--
Joe Salerno