[78-L] Where to find 78 rpm ?

Koen Kamphuijs & Gusta Harderwijk koen at koenkamphuijs.nl
Thu Jan 3 08:20:59 PST 2013

Somewhat of a late reply on this thread, but for the USA there is The
Vinyl collectors guide http://www.vinylrecordguide.com/
According to the site owner there is info on your question and one of
the questions of a new questionnaire that was sent out recently to
all shops listed.

The guide is also available as an e-book on Amazon.

Koenraad G Kamphuijs
"The Rocking Dutchman"

http://www.koenkamphuijs.nl/radio