[78-L] Patti Page

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Wed Jan 2 15:38:46 PST 2013

I have a version of "Silver Bells" that she recorded in 2002. It was on a country radio sampler CD, so I don't have the original label in my database. Would have to scrounge up the CD if anyone is interested. No doubt it was a tiny Nashville-based label. That's how those things usually worked with over-the-hill artists. They almost never got back with a major label.
Cary Ginell