[78-L] Record collecting

Don Cox doncox at enterprise.net
Sun Dec 30 05:37:43 PST 2012

On 30/12/2012, Mike Harkin wrote:

> [...]
I think the falling weight would be lead.

The playback machine wouldn't be much larger than a 20C acoustic disc
player. Maybe not larger at all.

Winding the weight back up again is a pain, but so is winding up a
spring.

BTW did you see that somebody has made a record with a 3D printer ?

Regards
--
Don Cox
doncox at enterprise.net