[78-L] Record collecting

Robert M. Bratcher Jr. rbratcherjr at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 28 16:59:06 PST 2012

I'm the same was as I collect records because I like the music & can usually care less about how rare the record is or what it might be worth on the collectors market. Still I do have some valuable records in my collection some bought for quite a bit less that any collector book value plus yes I have sought out first pressings of some of the records I have just to own them. After all it's l;ots of fun hunting down records & then listening to them.