[78-L] Your best 5 acquisitions of 2012

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Sun Dec 23 11:52:36 PST 2012

This will have to go back to 2011 since I haven't purchased too many extraordinary items of late, but here goes:

Fletcher Henderson - Edison 51277

Paul Tutmarc & the Wranglers, featuring Bonnie Guitar - Morrison 101 (splatter wax)

Ernest Tubb on Bluebird B-8966

The Beatles on a Philippines Parlophone 60217

Sammy Lewis & Willie Johnson  Sun 218

Cary Ginell