[78-L] Danny Boy - a Christmas tune? Really?

Graham Newton gn at audio-restoration.com
Sun Dec 23 11:45:26 PST 2012

On 12/22/2012 9:05 PM, Philip Carli wrote:

> "Danny Boy" is a lyric by Fred Weatherly that he applied to an old Irish
> melody his sister alerted him to, sometime in the 1890s, I think.

Danny Boy and Greensleeves are two of the songs I would like banished for the
rest of time.

And while they're at it they can blow up the pipes in Danny!

... Graham Newton  (and a Bah, Humbug to you also!)

--
World class professional services applied to tape or phonograph records for
consumers and re-releases, featuring CEDAR's CAMBRIDGE processes.