[78-L] Five favorite 78 artists

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Fri Dec 21 06:11:27 PST 2012

I did the Weingartner Brahms Symphonies on Living Era. Sounded wonderful, in my
opinion. Unfortunately, the label folded about a year later (corporate
machinations when Sanctuary was purchased by Universal, which didn't want a
"pirate" label on its roster, Sanctuary much). If anyone wants to reissue them,
contact me.

dl