[78-L] Accordion records [was five least liked 78s (was - five favorites)^]

Mike Harkin xxm.harkin at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 19 17:29:38 PST 2012

--- On Thu, 12/20/12, Julian Vein <julianvein at blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

==============
At the last record fair in Croydon, back in September, one dealer
offered me six Swedish accordion records for GBP2.00 each, which I
purchased. It all started when I passed a remark awhile back to a friend
that I like some accordion records. He passed this onto the dealer, who
interpreted this as meaning I was a dedicated collector of such things,
which I wasn't, but he always put them aside for me! Talk about Chinese
Whispers...

      Julian Vein

There's probably a corollary of "Be careful what you wish for - you may get it."  But at 0300h my mental powers are more dormant even than when I'm awake....
Come in, Lennick!

Mike in Plovdiv