[78-L] five least liked 78s (was - five favorites)

Philip Carli Philip_Carli at pittsford.monroe.edu
Wed Dec 19 09:47:16 PST 2012

There are so many that people here dearly love that I despise in so many ways (because since in the US to be any kind of intellectual is a stigma I have rebranded myself a populist elitist) that I would never post a five least favourite.  I've been labelled with "how can you not like...?!" on everything from bananas to Bach that I'm sick of it and I hate that game.

Except I do find T