[78-L] Moran & Mack

Mark Bardenwerper citrogsa at charter.net
Sun Dec 16 19:02:05 PST 2012

On 12/14/2012 12:24 PM, Buster wrote:
> And all just about as racist as possible, with the possible exception of Grace Kelly's Uncle Walter.

The  study of any sort of history has imbedded within it a discovery of
attitudes and prejudices of a given time. It is part and parcel and must
be appraised as much as possible without casting our more modern ones
upon it. We certainly may comment on it, but we should at the same time
allow for the time skew.

Having just seen Spielberg's "Lincoln", I would say that they did a very
good job of this. A superb movie.

--
Mark L. Bardenwerper, Sr.

Technology...thoughtfully, responsibly.