[78-L] side 2 same song

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Sat Dec 15 21:04:07 PST 2012

Of course this discussion has veered away from 2-sided 78s with the same
song, and I do like the aforementioned RCA Victor LP "14 Blue Roads to
St. Louis", and also have their similar album "The Stardust Road".  But
over on ARSCList, Tom Fine has mentioned what is probably (I hope) the
ultimate set, Decca's newly released 20-CD box set containing all 38
versions of Stravinsky's The Rite of Spring from the labels they now
control.

http://www.arkivmusic.com/classical/album.jsp?album_id=822793

I wonder if Sony is paying attention.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com