[78-L] New Armstrong set - Jazz Times review

David Jessup dgjessup at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 15 13:14:01 PST 2012

No - judging from posts around the 'net including Ricky Riccardi, it is the Columbia Jazz Masterpieces releases for the first seven discs, the relevant "Complete RCA Victor Recordings" for the last two... and the eighth disc is the one that bridges those two sets and shoulda been released two decades ago (and is missing from my accumulation), dad gum it!

- Dave Jessup