[78-L] Marilyn Horne on Broadway

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Fri Dec 7 16:34:30 PST 2012

Seriously, I've never seen that label except for the Marilyn Horne disc, and
that came from someone's auction list. Obviously not marketed in Canada.
Remington lps (and Plymouths and their even cheaper cousin Pontiac) were
popular in the budget racks, but mostly on lp. The children 78s were seen, but
not the few pop 78s by people like Edythe (not yet Edie) Adams.

But who was Vic Corwin?

dl