[78-L] Marilyn Horne on Broadway

Han Enderman jcenderman at solcon.nl
Fri Dec 7 16:22:53 PST 2012

That's because you live in Canada. In Holland we think it's common.

For your Vic Corwin collection:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/TEEN-ROCKER-78-STEVE-CORWINS-ON-BROADWAY-AT-THE-HOP-/290807054444?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item43b573806c
And note that this one by the Corwins expands the range given to 391.

Also, you can still bid (be fast) on Deacon Bob, also with Corwin:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Deacon-Bob-78rpm-Broadway-226-It-s-In-The-Book-pt-1-/290825066032?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item43b6865630

Or the Green Door:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mark-Stevens-Jack-Richards-78rpm-Broadway-348-The-Green-Door-/290825068302?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item43b6865f0e

Actually, were you sleeping or transferring all those years they offered these gems?
Many have been gone by now...

But who was VIC CORWIN ?

han enderman
===
>>> Common? This is the only one I've ever seen! And it's as you described, with
the name slanted and a pair of 16th notes over the "o". The cutting looks like
late 40s Varsity (which was probably derived from Majestic reissues) or like
A-Bell. My other question is, where did Obie get the Horne side from? Matrix VH
125.

dl