[78-L] 1-mil stylus

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Dec 3 07:51:29 PST 2012

Actually, the stylus that came from Expert is one I use very seldom, and whose
fault the mounting is substandard isn't the question. I also don't like the
output from this stylus (noisy, tracks less perfectly than an original Stanton
2.1). I think I bought it from Kurt, a number of years ago, but it's a 2.0 mil
and I'm looking for a 1.0 mil at the moment.

dl