[78-L] 1-mil stylus

Doug Pomeroy audiofixer at verizon.net
Mon Dec 3 07:51:15 PST 2012

Not to beat a dead horse, but you seem to be blaming
Expert for the fact that the mounting fits loosely in the cartridge,
but Expert does not manufacture mountings.  As Mike Biel says,
the fault may be due to a change made by the company which
makes the stylus assembly (Stanton), not the custom tip which
Expert makes.  Or am I missing your point completely?

Doug Pomeroy
audiofixer at verizon.net