[78-L] 1-mil stylus

Alan Bunting alanbuntinguk at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 2 14:53:32 PST 2012

Is there some reason why no one has mentioned Esoteric as a  possible source?
Being in the UK I've never used them myself but they seem to have a large range of turntables, cartridges and stylii.  Only one 1 mil though - go here and scroll to very bottom of pagre:

http://www.esotericsound.com/CartStyli.htm

Alan Bunting