[78-L] 1-mil stylus

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Dec 2 14:26:46 PST 2012

Fortunately I'm still using original Shure styli (and guarding them with my
wife's life)..the after-market versions are crap.

But I ain't shelling out no $125 for something I might use once every three
months. I'll have to put the Stanton under a microscope and see if the tip is
ferkakht or just grungy..no idea why it would just "go". (This stylus is also
useful on mono Soviet lps.)

dl