[78-L] oyVey has made a change effective today

Joel Bresler joel.br at verizon.net
Tue Nov 27 02:52:46 PST 2012

Malcolm,

I would be happy to see a copy of your saved search "key words", if you
wouldn't mind sending it to me off-list. As I said, for me, eBay is
malfunctioning. The search works properly while I am on the site, but when I
save it, I get all speeds.

Thanks to all for your comments,

Joel

Joel Bresler, Publisher
www.sephardicmusic.org
250 E. Emerson Road
Lexington, MA 02420
United States

1-781-862-4104 (Telephone & FAX)
joel.br at verizon.net
IN CASE OF VERIZON EMAIL PROBLEMS, PLEASE USE MY BACK-UP EMAIL:
joelbresler-at-gmail.com