[78-L] oyVey has made a change effective today

Joel Bresler joel.br at verizon.net
Sun Nov 25 08:14:06 PST 2012

Dear friends:

I use standing searches at eBay to alert me when items of prospective
interest turn up. Recently as Steve says, the wizards at eBay disabled wild
card searches. (OK, so it's not all bad, you can now conduct one worldwide
search instead of searching eBay France, UK, Germany, etc.) So I redid all
my searches.

On some of them, I am trying to restrict results to 78 rpms only, NOT
"records" (which includes LPs, 45s and 78s.) And I am seemingly unable to
save that option: it keeps defaulting to "records". Has anyone else faced
this problem, and has anyone else found a remedy? Thanks for letting us
know.

Very best,

Joel