[78-L] Where to find 78 rpm ?

Rjholtin rjh334578 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 22 18:41:49 PST 2012

And yet - why when many of our listmates post stuff to unload we hear tales of unsold for which they paid a listing fee.  If I could unload my common Miller Bluebirds for 25 bucks I'd give other stuff away before the trashman follows the undertaker to visit my widow.  Read the recent St Louis news article for the flipside of the story.

Sent from my iPod