[78-L] gimme a leg...

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu Nov 22 08:45:33 PST 2012

And condolences to those in retail who have to work this evening.

Greetings from not-so-frozen Canada (at least the eastern portion). By the way,
the other night, Letterman joked that after pardoning a turkey, next month
Pres. Obama would have to pardon a Chanukah brisket. Looked at a calendar yet?
In 2013, the two holidays fall on November 28th!

dl