[78-L] 78 collection in Ohio

Glenn Longwell glongwell at snet.net
Wed Nov 21 20:05:44 PST 2012

Speaking of where to find 78s I've been contacted by a gentlemen in Lancaster, OH looking to part with his 78rpm collection before he moves.  There are a couple thousand.  Says there's some very interesting stuff in there but doesn't have a list nor plans to prepare one.  Looking for someone local to come by.  If there's someone local that is interested please let me know and I'll connect you with him as I'd rather not post emails here.  You can either reply directly to me or if you can't see my email through this list use my email address at my website www.majesticrecord.com.
Thanks,
Glenn