[78-L] Another Record Breaking experience

Mark Bardenwerper citrogsa at charter.net
Sun Nov 18 13:17:27 PST 2012

On 11/18/2012 9:03 AM, David Lennick wrote:
> $40 for Guy Lombardo Deccas!? Is this the same seller?
> http://www.ebay.com/sch/Records-/176985/i.html?_ipg=50&_from&_nkw&_armrs=1&_ssn=completeconsignment&_pppn=r1&_dmpt=Music_on_Vinyl&Speed=78%2520RPM

That be he.
He was easy to bargain with and I bought mine on a counter offer of
slightly over half price.

To the unknowing, an old record is an old record. They don't make em
anymore means the same value goes on a record that was made in the
millions as one that was made in the hundreds. It shows in his or her
regard for their survival.

I think it is more to do with lack on knowledge than laziness or
whatever. If they were smart, they would save themselves a lot of
trouble and just set them in the driveway.

Still mourning,

Proud owner of one near mint shattered Decca, Lou Breese, Tennessee Fish
Fry (song from 1940 World's Fair "The American Jubilee") .

--
Mark L. Bardenwerper, Sr.

Technology...thoughtfully, responsibly.

Visit me at http://citroen.cappyfabrics.com