[78-L] Another Record Breaking experience

Mark Bardenwerper citrogsa at charter.net
Sun Nov 18 05:47:16 PST 2012

I am sorry to have to be yet another victim of careless packing by an
Ebay seller. Here is the note I wrote him. Have not got a reply in a day.
Record was in four pieces, in a single flimsy flat box, slipped into a
manila envelope, like he was sending it across a room, not to a post
office. It wasn't even marked fragile.

Unless you can work with him on how to pack records, do not buy from
completeconsignment. I sure wish I had.

I am sad to report that the record has arrived in 4 pieces. Shipping an
old record is like sending and egg over Niagara Falls, but it is
practically no risk if it is packed correctly. To put one in a single
flat box is record suicide. I feel worse about this than you do, as I
have been looking for a good copy for years. This WAS a nice record. I
ask for a full refund, please.
Take MORE care, Mark

Still mourning,

--