[78-L] Information Needed Please.

Kristjan Saag saag at telia.com
Fri Nov 16 18:01:42 PST 2012

The band was Mexican, as was the recording.
Organist Roy Carter, of British origin, was musical director of AM radio
station XEB in Mexico City, and recordedseveral titlesfor Peerless. He
died in 1943 and was buried in Mexico City. His band is often mentioned
as one of theleading Mexican dance bands, together with Luis Arcaraz &
His Orchestra.

See
http://books.google.se/books?id=aQwEAAAAMBAJ&pg=PT26&lpg=PT26&dq=xeb+%22roy+carter%22++mexico&source=bl&ots=ZXXo4yRsVH&sig=PxYDDEtwVJK9bB0hUeLD52QPOMc&hl=en&sa=X&ei=x-6mUOmpJYb14QT2uYG4CQ&ved=0CEAQ6AEwBg

Kristjan