[78-L] Information Needed Please.

Ray kil at roadrunner.com
Fri Nov 16 12:44:33 PST 2012

Based on the songs alone one would think 30's.  Both were popular in 1933.
RayK

*******

From: Malcolm Rockwell
I show at least 4 different Peerless labels in my label files, all the
way from an American Graphophone patents Peerless label (1900s), a
Zonophone Peerless (1900s) to the more common later red and gold label
(1940, Mexico City and Los Angeles). Unfortunately I do not show a Leeds
& Catlin or an ARC label in my files, but I do have a German produced
Peerless label.
And there seems to have been a Gennett pressed Peerless I've never seen
a copy of - until now. It's on the ARLIE disc that accompanies Sutton &
Nauck's American Record Label book.
I suspect yours is the 1940s label, no?
Malcolm

*******