[78-L] Columbia Matrix number X 2018 (Oct 30, 1922)

Doug Pomeroy audiofixer at verizon.net
Wed Nov 7 12:35:52 PST 2012

Sean Davies is a well known mastering engineer in England.
Below is his question about an early acoustic recording.

I have a photo of the disc surface, which I will happily send
as an attachment to anyone who would like to see it.

THANKS TO ALL YOU EXPERTS OUT THERE!

Doug Pomeroy
Audio Restoration & Mastering Services
audiofixer at verizon.net