[78-L] Auction Extension

Kurt Nauck nauck at 78rpm.com
Sat Nov 3 22:01:58 PDT 2012

Due to Sandy, I am extending the VRA 52 bidding deadline to noon CST
on Friday, November 9. All bids must be RECEIVED (not postmarked) by
that time in order to be valid. Even though you have until noon on
Friday, I would GREATLY appreciate it if you would get your bids in
as soon as possible. I want to avoid a huge amount of bid entry at
the last minute so that the closing of the auction and the mailing of
invoices will not be unnecessarily delayed.

BTW, I hope that you are using your refrigerator magnets! No reminder
cards were mailed out this time, nor will they be sent out in the future.

Keep dry,

  Kurt Nauck
  www.78rpm.com
nauck at 78rpm.com